Land and Homeowner Resources
- Pickaway County Rural Land Ownership Guide
- Erosion Control for the Home-builder
- Transitioning from Traditional Lawn to Native Planting
- Planting for Pollinators (Native plant selection guide for season-long pollinator support in the landscape)
- Tile or Subsurface Drainage - What is it?
While we do not collect soil samples here in our office, we do have soil sample test bags and forms that you can pick up from us to collect your own samples. Our forms are for Spectrum Analytic Inc.
Mail boxed samples to:
Spectrum Analytic Inc.
1087 Jamison Rd. N.W.
Washington Court House, Ohio 43160
How to Take Soil Samples
How deep should I take my samples?
For areas less than 1 acre:
For 1-10 acre fields:
When do I take my soil samples?
How often should I have my soil tested?
Pickaway SWCD | 110 Island Road, Suite D, Circleville, Ohio 43113 | Phone: 740-477-1693